I've had an accident, what do I do?
Check for injuries
- Take care of yourself and others first.
- Call 911 if anyone requires emergency care
- Share insurance information
- Phone numbers
- Make and model of other vehicle
- License plate number
File a report
- Call your local law enforcement to have a report completed
- If you have a camera available, take pictures of the scene and damage to both vehicles
Contact your insurer to begin your claim
- Bring your car and claim number to the most convenient Vision Collision
- If undriveable, instruct your tow-truck driver to drop your car off at the nearest Vision Collision
LET US HANDLE IT FROM HERE!
OUR TECHNICIANS CAN REPAIR ANY MAKE AND MODEL
VISION COLLISION WORKS WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING A BAD SITUATION AS POSITIVE AND EASY AS POSSIBLE
OUR COLLISION SPECIALISTS WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR AGENT AND KEEP YOU UP TO DATE ON THE STATUS OF YOUR REPAIRS
WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR VEHICLE IS READY FOR PICK UP, RESTORED TO PRE-ACCIDENT CONDITION, AND CLEANED INSIDE AND OUT!